"My solution to these situations is to simplify. Completely write off the sunk cost."
I think I agree with Brad Feld, wonder if it's harder for the entrepreneur or VC to value their investment of time, sweat and money at zero. Probably also something u learn to do better over time. Your First Hurts. Feld Blog : "When you have difficulty understanding how to deal with a sunk cost and you get tangled up in a complicated mistake, a real mess occurs. You keep trying to fix the complicated mistake and justify the ongoing future investment of time, energy, and money based on what is essentially a sunk cost that you are unlikely to recover. Rather than valuing your sunk cost at zero and simply evaluating the future potential of the opportunity, you compound the complicated mistake even further."
Watching : The Shield, Series 7 ep 1 + 2. Watched The (latest) Closer, and will check out The Hills when I'm really bored.
Watching : The Shield, Series 7 ep 1 + 2. Watched The (latest) Closer, and will check out The Hills when I'm really bored.



<< Home