end of week asian blogging goog m+a while doggies trounce swans.
It's been a big damn week I achieved enough of my Monday blog post todo list and I dealt with the high priority issues, which will follow into execution of tasks next week. But I've started and broken the back of it, and got some rhythm playa, so after hearing the dogs get their groove back and trounce the swans, I like hearing about Asian based blogging type companies (in this case the "Brand Yourself" TNC) outside the US, be acquired by google. Makes u think u might not be crazy implementing a non-US blog related strategy :P

This is the blog post u want to write as a founder. From Tatter and Company founder on Web 2.0 Asia Blog : "And, to borrow Steve Jobs's patent line from his keynote, there's "one last thing" - our company was acquired by Google."

Cool Pics of Ipod Touch 2.0 by : Xeni of BoingBoing who has great pics on the Macbook Air of iPhones; iTouch 2.0, it's got me lusting for built-in Nike+ running with a chrome back on a runner's body. Just look at Techcrunch pic of dell fatty iphone vs the macbookairish touch; I'd use my blackberry for non wifi web browsing, email and phone, then the touch for wifi web surfing, running and music. Not to mention it's cheap. $319Au. How's that business case ? And did I mention the Nike+ running built in which I'd use 5 times a week ?

Crunchgear (my edit of good bits, i dont want to hear about bad gps:) : "I picked up five 32GB iPod Touches yesterday.. our benefactor Michael Arrington wanted two - and I can confirm that the Touch is worth looking into if you’re hunting for all the power of the iPhone without all the “cancer,” “dropped calls,” and “service charges.” After working with it briefly at the event on Tuesday I wasn’t convinced that the Nano 4G was an interesting update but was feeling lots of love to the new Touch. Now that I have it and have been using it for a day or so I’m pleased to report my initial impressions were correct. The Nike+ iPod application is great - it’s just what I expected and it works seamlessly with the little Nike puck.. The device is also extremely thin - thinner than the 1G model - and nice and responsive."

This is the blog post u want to write as a founder. From Tatter and Company founder on Web 2.0 Asia Blog : "And, to borrow Steve Jobs's patent line from his keynote, there's "one last thing" - our company was acquired by Google."

Cool Pics of Ipod Touch 2.0 by : Xeni of BoingBoing who has great pics on the Macbook Air of iPhones; iTouch 2.0, it's got me lusting for built-in Nike+ running with a chrome back on a runner's body. Just look at Techcrunch pic of dell fatty iphone vs the macbookairish touch; I'd use my blackberry for non wifi web browsing, email and phone, then the touch for wifi web surfing, running and music. Not to mention it's cheap. $319Au. How's that business case ? And did I mention the Nike+ running built in which I'd use 5 times a week ?

Crunchgear (my edit of good bits, i dont want to hear about bad gps:) : "I picked up five 32GB iPod Touches yesterday.. our benefactor Michael Arrington wanted two - and I can confirm that the Touch is worth looking into if you’re hunting for all the power of the iPhone without all the “cancer,” “dropped calls,” and “service charges.” After working with it briefly at the event on Tuesday I wasn’t convinced that the Nano 4G was an interesting update but was feeling lots of love to the new Touch. Now that I have it and have been using it for a day or so I’m pleased to report my initial impressions were correct. The Nike+ iPod application is great - it’s just what I expected and it works seamlessly with the little Nike puck.. The device is also extremely thin - thinner than the 1G model - and nice and responsive."
How fat does the 3G (ugly white) iphone look next to the (ultra skinny chrome silver) ipod touch ? ick.... It's like comparing a macbook air to a macbook once u r used to the air.. no comparison...



<< Home