"This a #1 champion sound yeah Estelle we ’bout to get down who the hottest in the world right now."
You'd think in 10 years the paparazzi will be alot more regulated in terms of what camera they can stick in whose face, or who knows it may get worse, although i suspect the cameras people put willingly in their own face will be the real driver. Check out kanye incident on tmz.
Best Week Ever have ye' liveblogging from jail : "WHAT IS THIS??!!!??!?!!!!!! I WAS JUST WALKING THROUGH THE AIRPORT TRYING TO GO TO MY MURAKAMI JET WHEN THESE BITCHES START FLASHING MY PICTURE AND FORCING ME TO TAKE AWAY THEIR NIKON D7000 - a wonderful model of professional digital camera - AND SMASH IT ON THE MOTHERF*CKING GROUND!!!! THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!! This is like Martin Luther King Jr’s letter from the Birmingham jail, except I’m in LA and I AM THE GREATEST!!!!!"

Kanye would be impressed by : This Omega Watch Factory Cleaning, schweeet before and after my precious. 23c degrees today, may have to go mellowyellow. And Yammer's in the enterprise already, might have to try it. I want this (mid page) berry desert. BTW, dondraper from that tv show has a blog. Still wanting a 2G IpodTouch esp for the Nike+/Running hard/software, noice!
Best Week Ever have ye' liveblogging from jail : "WHAT IS THIS??!!!??!?!!!!!! I WAS JUST WALKING THROUGH THE AIRPORT TRYING TO GO TO MY MURAKAMI JET WHEN THESE BITCHES START FLASHING MY PICTURE AND FORCING ME TO TAKE AWAY THEIR NIKON D7000 - a wonderful model of professional digital camera - AND SMASH IT ON THE MOTHERF*CKING GROUND!!!! THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!! This is like Martin Luther King Jr’s letter from the Birmingham jail, except I’m in LA and I AM THE GREATEST!!!!!"

Kanye would be impressed by : This Omega Watch Factory Cleaning, schweeet before and after my precious. 23c degrees today, may have to go mellowyellow. And Yammer's in the enterprise already, might have to try it. I want this (mid page) berry desert. BTW, dondraper from that tv show has a blog. Still wanting a 2G IpodTouch esp for the Nike+/Running hard/software, noice!



<< Home