Friday, August 22, 2008

the mtub fire_eagle arm wrestle.


TUB arm wrestle
Originally uploaded by LucasBucket
So I'm blogging in air, sometimes u just gotta operate in the @praxxis cloud. Gotta a hatrix of meetings so there isn't exactly time to stumble over my words, and hitup some of that mumblecore junk that I substitute for a blog post. It seems the LucasBucket pictured MTUB hisnher playaz Messr TechCollective in dahaus @joshsharp and everyone's overseas headed vixen @bethanie were engaging in a bit of arm wrestling. But what was the prize for the arm wrestle ? A Blackberry Bold maybe ? Surely not special times with the reworked vamped up where's that Richmond terrace josh @livnenna.

I promised I wouldn't mumble and I obviously havent done that. Now @mspecht may have had to leave MTUB early because his better half @miriamp is supersizing the melbourne populace. Speaking of which I have a 945am appointment (so why am i lookn at tshirts that say : "you're feigning nostalgia for a decade you dont remember") and its 941am. So I will leave u with Macdaddy Manus talking future web platforms, there are millions in these shovels I tell u Richard, the #1 blogger to emanate from New Zealand. I'm interested in what the Mac has to say about Yahoo's Fire Eagle as I'm hoping that platform can enable alot of the hyperlocal apps that alot of us so desire. I'm gonna jump off to my meeting on the Stingray now.

RWW : "As we wrote about Fire Eagle when the beta was first announced, it offers API kits in five different programming languages, it's got user authorization protocols already available for web, desktop and mobile apps and it's using the open standards community built oAuth to facilitate faster, more secure mashups. This ain't no cry-baby do it my way or I'm taking my ball and going home framework like the Facebook platform. This is leveraging universal open standards."