Saturday, June 30, 2007

M3 iPhone.


Success!
Originally uploaded by niallkennedy
So if I happened upon $275K.au I could drop an Iphone (using who cares about the price AT+T international roaming) into a M6, or maybe if I could get together $160K I could have a new burgundy M3 quad exhaust V8, carbon fibre roof M3, via Jalopnik : "If you just unpacked your iPhone (not in Australia you wont have unpacked it, because we dont get it yet do we ? damn we join coalition of the willing with Bushette jnr, and all i got was this damn tshirt - now where's my iphone? asks mr costello) and you've got yourself a BMW 3 and 5 Series with 03/07 production, the X5 with 04/07 production and the 6 Series with 09/07 production dates equipped with an iPod/USB interface -- guess what? You'll be able to drop the iPhone into your ride and faster than you can say "Boom!" in your best German accent -- you'll be good to go." (check video of wannabe iphone thief here who goes to steal iphone but gets the microphone by instead)