TPN's G'Day World : "a sort of Crikey.com of the audio internet.."
Cam's great podcast yday with Doc Burgess Amigo from T3 is now Page 7 Business Section in The Age. (and online) I love The Age's description of the G'Day World Podcast that podcast the show : "a sort of Crikey.com of the audio internet.." - Gotta love that audio internet, well the sorta crikey.com part of it.
I wonder how the odeo due diligence is going.. I've heard some interesting non informed differences of guestimates... My guess is around $5m to $6m cash prob with some additional equity in the acquiring entity (which Calacanis twtrs is/could be/might Podshow)
I wonder how the odeo due diligence is going.. I've heard some interesting non informed differences of guestimates... My guess is around $5m to $6m cash prob with some additional equity in the acquiring entity (which Calacanis twtrs is/could be/might Podshow)



<< Home