"I believe that geographic-dependent context will be the next key shift. GPS, mesh networks, articulated presence.."
Danah says Web 3.0 is "Place" ie Local. Hyperlocal. The Immediate Real World Around Me. Apophenia : "I believe that geographic-dependent context will be the next key shift. GPS, mesh networks, articulated presence, etc. People want to go mobile and they want to use technology to help them engage in the mobile world. Unfortunately, i think we have huge structural barriers in front of us. It's not that we *can't* do this on a technological level, it's that there are old-skool institutions that want to get in the way. And they want to do it by plugging the market and shaping the law to their advantage. Primarily, i'm talking about carriers. And the handset makers who help keep the carriers alive."
(VH1 Bonus : Sin City 2.0 starts shooting June : "I just saw Robert Rodriguez the night before last, and we've nearly got the script," he said. "We intend to go into prep sometime in the next six weeks, and we're hoping on shooting by June.")
(VH1 Bonus : Sin City 2.0 starts shooting June : "I just saw Robert Rodriguez the night before last, and we've nearly got the script," he said. "We intend to go into prep sometime in the next six weeks, and we're hoping on shooting by June.")



<< Home