Apologies to Frank Arrigo + Dan Sullivan.
You know you are both my friends. And St Kilda is my #2 team and spiritual home. But your team is going to lose so bad on Friday night at the MCG while I watch. (i assume like the St Kilda players you guys wont turn up :)
Kosi better make sure he has 20 other spare helmets, because the demonic plague will hit the Saints at 730pm Friday. I hope Hamill plays again. That G-Train goes missing. Ball's O-P flares up.
You've had a pretty easy run up to the finals; We've played Adelaide and Geelong on their turf last 2 weeks, but at the G this year, we already beat you easy and have only lost one of 12 encounters - all of which I've been to. And will again Friday. I'm sorry you cant be there Friday : Your difference in a close match, could have made the difference. Or Not.
Apologies.
Kosi better make sure he has 20 other spare helmets, because the demonic plague will hit the Saints at 730pm Friday. I hope Hamill plays again. That G-Train goes missing. Ball's O-P flares up.
You've had a pretty easy run up to the finals; We've played Adelaide and Geelong on their turf last 2 weeks, but at the G this year, we already beat you easy and have only lost one of 12 encounters - all of which I've been to. And will again Friday. I'm sorry you cant be there Friday : Your difference in a close match, could have made the difference. Or Not.
Apologies.



<< Home