Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Zillow my Pillow. Sleep gets Funding.


heart me
Originally uploaded by benbarren.
I'm up in 5.5 hours and the annoying thing is I havent slept yet and its not even midnight. I shouldnt be nodding my head in affective agreement with Tara on gender, Fred on Personal Profile Blogging and Internet StockBlog on Google vs Yahoo.

Internet Stock Blog : "Yahoo is more of an aggregator, with a less minimalist approach than Google. It is far more application and service oriented. This approach works better for applications like Finance, News, Maps, and Media. I like the fact I can get movie reviews next to the showtimes.. Most people will love the concept of disintermediation as it extends to more and more content, but they won’t like the cold sterile approach Google uses. As the middleman is cut out of media, Google will need to adjust their approach as people seek applications and services more like their previous couch potato experience."