What Should I Talk About at Web Directions
So instead of getting a job, I thought it better to make (no) money pimping Web 2.0, because they tell me if you build a category, then the propensity for higher karmic market share is totally feasible. I do not live more than 3 days ahead, but (just like uni) one week out from a confirmed gcalendar "triggering event" I start to conceptualise the problem/opportunity, and now with social media, I can reach out to the audience (that would be you in the Au/Vic Geo-IP) and help them provide a bridge for a win/win interaction. You gotta write my presentation for me, or at least choose a topic.
The Melbourne Web Directions Pre-Amble which involves me talking, and everyone drinking (yes ok me too) is on next Thursday in South Melbourne. (the main event is in Sydney Sep 26) So fill in below poll because the beauty about Web 2.0 is that with "The Web being a Platform" as well as an "Open API" you can now write my presentation. Or at least guide the topic. Of course I have total autonomy to totally disregard any suggestions and freestyle it however I so damn please. I generally find people less than um insightful. Just click (and comments for the educated among you) already.

Note : It would be great to TPN-Podcast this event too if Web Directions and the Ebay MP3 Ad Mogul Reilly can deduct a suitable ninja business model. Build it and they will drink and vote.
The Melbourne Web Directions Pre-Amble which involves me talking, and everyone drinking (yes ok me too) is on next Thursday in South Melbourne. (the main event is in Sydney Sep 26) So fill in below poll because the beauty about Web 2.0 is that with "The Web being a Platform" as well as an "Open API" you can now write my presentation. Or at least guide the topic. Of course I have total autonomy to totally disregard any suggestions and freestyle it however I so damn please. I generally find people less than um insightful. Just click (and comments for the educated among you) already.
Note : It would be great to TPN-Podcast this event too if Web Directions and the Ebay MP3 Ad Mogul Reilly can deduct a suitable ninja business model. Build it and they will drink and vote.


<< Home