"I’m actually discovering new blog posts to read that I would never otherwise find"
MyYahoo was the website that got me into RSS end of 2004 as well as Dave Winer's reallysimplesyndication.com (and it will be fun discussing these areas with the Live.com crew @ Arrigo's BlogFather Tech-Ed gathering) so it's good to see some mainstream application of RSS/blog post recommendations (definitely in our product plan downunder)
Matt McAlister : "One interesting unintended outcome is that I’m actually discovering new blog posts to read that I would never otherwise find amongst my current list of feeds. And I don’t have to subscribe to the feeds to see these posts."
Matt McAlister : "One interesting unintended outcome is that I’m actually discovering new blog posts to read that I would never otherwise find amongst my current list of feeds. And I don’t have to subscribe to the feeds to see these posts."



<< Home