“in a town without a middle class, your parents are either millionaires or your parents work for millionaires.”
I dont have a elgato TV on my Mac so other than the Gym to catch up on Big Brother, I dont see much TV. I did see a funeral on Veronica Mars last Friday : In which the rich, sex addicted Hollywood director (harry hamlins character) is supposed to be mourning his wife. His ICM agent is at the funeral trying to close a deal for the studio; Son has moment of clarity, and knows she has merely escaped, hence the next episode he wants to hire Veronica et dadee. It's a very kewl cruisy show. Fluff-meta, digg it.
InTheseTimes.com has some good detail around the show I didnt know : "Its setting, the fictional southern California town of Neptune, is a prophetic vision of the Two Americas we are in the process of becoming—a “town without a middle class,” as Veronica calls it in the pilot episode’s opening moments, where “your parents are either millionaires or your parents work for millionaires.”
InTheseTimes.com has some good detail around the show I didnt know : "Its setting, the fictional southern California town of Neptune, is a prophetic vision of the Two Americas we are in the process of becoming—a “town without a middle class,” as Veronica calls it in the pilot episode’s opening moments, where “your parents are either millionaires or your parents work for millionaires.”



<< Home