Disney 4m Downloads + Gervais ItunesBling
Itunes for video and music 'pay per download' is to studios/networks what Adsense is to small and online businesses. Ilounge : "Disney CEO Bob Iger said Disney-owned television content has surpassed 4 million downloads on the iTunes Music Store since videos were added in October 2005. Disney content includes shows from ABC, the Disney Channel and ESPN/ABC Sports."
Oh and can Google put a "blog search" radio button on google.com - We all know you are a portal, so stop making us type in long subdomains such as blogsearch.google.com : And while you are there - filter the results from google.com and blogsearch.google.com. I say this as I was looking again for link for Ricky Gervais podcasts being paid for by the mass market en masse at $1.95ea. I miss pay per Karl. Care of goog/odeo blog/marketwatch : "The latest episode [of Ricky Gervais Show] ranks as the 11th most popular album in the iTunes Music Store, ahead of music releases by Nickleback and All-American Rejects. In the audio books category, Gervais holds down the top 5 slots, ahead of 'The DaVinci Code.'
Oh and can Google put a "blog search" radio button on google.com - We all know you are a portal, so stop making us type in long subdomains such as blogsearch.google.com : And while you are there - filter the results from google.com and blogsearch.google.com. I say this as I was looking again for link for Ricky Gervais podcasts being paid for by the mass market en masse at $1.95ea. I miss pay per Karl. Care of goog/odeo blog/marketwatch : "The latest episode [of Ricky Gervais Show] ranks as the 11th most popular album in the iTunes Music Store, ahead of music releases by Nickleback and All-American Rejects. In the audio books category, Gervais holds down the top 5 slots, ahead of 'The DaVinci Code.'



<< Home