Saturday, February 25, 2006

Ordering the 997 GT3 from Local Porsche Dealer


i want gt3
Originally uploaded by benbarren.
How kewl that you could walk around with your phone and check realtime availability of product and pricing, in your local area. From Mobile Analyst Watch : "It was a pretty easy process to download and install the app to my Audiovox SMT-5600. I submitted my cell phone number at the S'lifter page and immediately received a text message with a link that took me to the download page. The page correctly identified my handset as well as my network operator and then I downloaded and installed the app over the air. After a few clicks I was shopping. I decided to search if there were any Xbox 360s in my area and quickly found out that the Best Buy three towns over had it in stock. I also could see what other stores had it, get product info, make a call to the Best Buy as well as text the item to myself or friends."