Jessica Biel does Yoga. Ansearch does Google.au
ANSEARCH LIMITED price history chart
Disclaimer : I don't own any shares but suffice to say Ansearch (ANH : ASX stock market) is going in the opposite direction to google at moment. Probably because it's market cap is in the low tens of millions, not $100B+. And what else can you trade on the Aussie Stock Market that's a pure play search engine or internet media company other than large cap seek. Alot of their execs I know because we all worked at sensis during the market downturn. And they like to execute fast. But, I like art too. Geek art. Esp Monetised geek art, which is where the tech net'k-effect and ad yields collide. You gotta love the Australian market at moment : Lots of multi-billion dollar media companies and telcos looking to eat lunch, before they are. And little 2.0 competition.



<< Home