NO LONGER ERE : TRY BENBARREN.COM At the start of Web 2.0 - After a decade of IBM thinkpads, I shifted to a Apple IMAC G5 20", set up the Airport Express wireless network, plugged in the Shuffle, and synched my O2 XDAii. RSS, Tagging and Podcasting. Just bringing Web 2.0 to Australia.
Sunday, February 19, 2006
Aussies in Amsterdam + Perth
How good's this photo from the kewly named Two Sitting Ducks Blog, from Perth. (reminds me of the Red Hill/Main Ridge Valleys where I am at moment) On the flip side Aussie Grrl Donz from MySpace is in Amsterdam : "Last night i went out pub crawling with two brits i met in the hostel, we went to an aussie pub where i got a VB!!! yess! it was a little piece of heaven, im tellin ya...they even had xtra dry at this place, and coldies, coopers and crownies. and tonight its off to the aussie pub again with a cool guy i met this morning who was born in brissie."
I DIDN'T BLOG FOR THREE MONTHS, INITIALLY BLAMING TWITTER THEN MY MOLESKINE. TRUTH IS, I WAS PLANNING TO COME BACK STRONGER, BETTER, FASTER, OK THIS ISN'T A KANYE WEST SONG.
<< Home