Sunday, February 19, 2006

848am Flinders Golf Tee Time + Sand Hill Slave


IMG_6298
Originally uploaded by michaelarrington.
If you want an inverted world in addition to Nik taking Mike's job, its Rocco, Modelux and Switters causing trouble on a Full Moon'esque Thursday night with "the melbourne car show is coming up" models having a birthday party for the Swedish quotient : While I bang out project management emails. Karma is a bitch. Except Im playing 18 holes at Flinders with my brother who has an RDO at 848am tomorrow. Anyway, I'm digging this linked to post from Post Money Value where the respondent I believe is female, and the language is suitably postgrad, rich enough, high IQ, acerbic. (im so transparent) Extracts from The Sand Hill Slave who definitely knows how to bust a fn rhyme : "My friend Steve* does these little network mixer gatherings for his alumni from a certain Ivy League institution. He usually asks me to show up to "up the hot chick" quotient. With a bribe of my drinks being paid for, I feel that this is other people's money well spent. During the summer, he had another one of those mixers. I show up to a swank lounge, and I find my friend surrounded by women cooing and batting their eyes at him. He's not my type at all, but I can see why women are all over him. Steve is a very charming guy. The last time we partied together, he went home with 2 Danish women. My parting words to him were, "make sure your Danish rolls are fresh before you eat them in the morning". (Gross and immature, I know)... And hits it again : "The woman was trying to play super alpha female on me by trying to interrupt my conversation with Bob. She's an investment banker and liked to pepper her conversation with liberal a sprinkle of the usual "I'm the lead on this deal, blah blah blah" nonsense...

Tina: I've seen you around...you are class of...?
SlaveGirl: I haven't graduated from there.
Tina: Oh so you are still in school??
SlaveGirl: No.
Tina: Did you drop out?
SlaveGirl: No. I never went there.
Tina: Ooookaayyy..
SlaveGirl (goes for the jugular): Well I know alot of your alumni because I've fucked plenty of them. Does that give me special status?.."