Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Trevor Chappell Considering gnoos Spokesperson Role

Guys - 38 votes later about whether we should include Kiwis in the gnoos aussie blog search index, and its 50% each. The poll runs for another 5 days, but like a good test match, day 3 is really important. Lets see some Gilchrist in his prime batting at Seven or big hitting Daddy Cairns style. On one side we have Trevor Chappell. On the other, the ANZACs. You decide.


Create polls and vote for free. dPolls.com

Pro Aussie : "I have nothing against Kiwis... per se... it's just that when they congregate amidst Australians they tend to bring up that whole "Trevor Chappell underarm" thing, and I can turn a little nasty. If it's in the rules, it's in the rules. Just cause they didn't think of it."

Pro Kiwi : "Anyway, I think gnoos should be aus + kiwi. If Russ the Muss Crowe can support the All Blacks *and* the aussie cricketers, well fair dinkum I think we should share the best of 2.0 between us. Wrap an Anzac flag around that gnoos logo, son."

Amd Glen McGrath has already applied with his boring hagged bowling. Great innings mate, but get Shaun Tait in there. Lee at one end, Tait at the other.