Update : del.icio.us has a Help Section !!!
Ok. So to retrieve or reset my bookmarklet for delicious was in the "help" section, which snark snark is pretty obvious dont you think Ben. Well actually, no not at all. For starters, sections like 'help', 'settings', 'your account', etc are garbage. We dont use it. Users dont use it, and anyone that looks at log files knows that unless they are in Seattle, and the love-child of that hedge fund mathematician who decided to sell books, the only time post registration for these little buttons to be used are when a credit card is used. Forget Web 2.0 sites then.
Tagging needs to be made more mainstream yet not chcesy. Im honestly not sure its possible, but I hope delicious do it. What I really want is something with the hyperutility of del.icio.us (which is kinda like a 70's LandCruiser Jeep / Lamborghini Truck) and the newskool UI of riffs, minus the plastic community and ecommerce API's. Im thinking a Hummer for tagging. If it was a video game, blogging system, or myspace, I could choose my level, page template, and added extras. So yes thanks delicious, bookmarklets are under help. Oh, and Im still addicted.
Tagging needs to be made more mainstream yet not chcesy. Im honestly not sure its possible, but I hope delicious do it. What I really want is something with the hyperutility of del.icio.us (which is kinda like a 70's LandCruiser Jeep / Lamborghini Truck) and the newskool UI of riffs, minus the plastic community and ecommerce API's. Im thinking a Hummer for tagging. If it was a video game, blogging system, or myspace, I could choose my level, page template, and added extras. So yes thanks delicious, bookmarklets are under help. Oh, and Im still addicted.



<< Home