Poor (insert) Ponzi +/or Chris... on Maui
At the moment, its pretty much a 7th innings KO to Ponzi although it may go to points (TKO then) with Chris saying "at least I didn't go down without explaining myself first :)" - I shouldnt as a male, support the female (Ponzi), but us males are pretty stupid really, until we are trained by the smarter gender (and like any training it only really happens over years of repetition and the same argument/situations/outcomes) As Brad Feld mentioned months ago, on a Chris/Ponzi podcast, the high quality females dont and shouldnt put up with "it" : So, Chris, unless you can be smarter about what you are or are not saying, better to cave in. Below are only "extracts" from classic relationship material below of Chris and Ponzi's Trip to Maui, sorry for posting it guys.. but you are the ones that (im assuming separately) pressed PUBLISH.
PONZI ON CHRIS - Highlights
"I don't want to fly in a helicopter, we are going to die."
"I'm not doing anything in the water. I refuse to get my head wet."
"The coffee here sucks, Bad Ass Coffee is just that, bad and it tastes like ass."
Me: "Honey how do you like the food, what do you have on your plate?"
Him: (Sticks toungue out to show food on mouth and continues eating.) <>
It's only 9:16am and I'm tired already this morning. All the bad attitude has now rubbed off on me and I'm not sure I can smile and bat every throw he zings at me today. Now I just want to sit on a beach with my ipod on..."
So, I thought my post would end there, but given Ponzi didnt link to Chris and he has so many blogs (its not on memeorandum yet) I had to google search and found chris.pirillo, it appears the couple is communicating by blogging. Chris' reply and extracts here :
CHRIS ON PONZI/HIMSELF - HIGHLIGHTS
Note : The females here will notice Chris talks about himself, while Ponzi talks about Chris' weaknesses.
"... I don't like to get hot, sweaty, and/or hot and sweaty.
I don't like to swim. I don't like the beach.
I don't like flying. When I do fly, my ears go wonky
I'm a coffee snob.
I get headaches on long drives.
I felt out of control when I was snorkeling - uncoordinated, and imbalanced.
In the spa, they took you into a room where another guy scrubbed you down.. I would have been equally uncomfortable in the presence of anybody other than Ponzi."
"Well, at least I didn't go down without explaining myself first. :) Not sure if Scoble has ever tried to explain himself after Maryam divulged his shortcomings. This is better than reality television, ain't it?"
PONZI ON CHRIS - Highlights
"I don't want to fly in a helicopter, we are going to die."
"I'm not doing anything in the water. I refuse to get my head wet."
"The coffee here sucks, Bad Ass Coffee is just that, bad and it tastes like ass."
Me: "Honey how do you like the food, what do you have on your plate?"
Him: (Sticks toungue out to show food on mouth and continues eating.) <>
It's only 9:16am and I'm tired already this morning. All the bad attitude has now rubbed off on me and I'm not sure I can smile and bat every throw he zings at me today. Now I just want to sit on a beach with my ipod on..."
So, I thought my post would end there, but given Ponzi didnt link to Chris and he has so many blogs (its not on memeorandum yet) I had to google search and found chris.pirillo, it appears the couple is communicating by blogging. Chris' reply and extracts here :
CHRIS ON PONZI/HIMSELF - HIGHLIGHTS
Note : The females here will notice Chris talks about himself, while Ponzi talks about Chris' weaknesses.
"... I don't like to get hot, sweaty, and/or hot and sweaty.
I don't like to swim. I don't like the beach.
I don't like flying. When I do fly, my ears go wonky
I'm a coffee snob.
I get headaches on long drives.
I felt out of control when I was snorkeling - uncoordinated, and imbalanced.
In the spa, they took you into a room where another guy scrubbed you down.. I would have been equally uncomfortable in the presence of anybody other than Ponzi."
"Well, at least I didn't go down without explaining myself first. :) Not sure if Scoble has ever tried to explain himself after Maryam divulged his shortcomings. This is better than reality television, ain't it?"
WOW Watch this Ponzi/Pirillo space... Im glad she hasnt destroyed the Video Ipod 60gig she got from Chris before the holiday (obviously her video camera is no good... ouch)



<< Home