ben barren - rss'ing down under

NO LONGER ERE : TRY BENBARREN.COM At the start of Web 2.0 - After a decade of IBM thinkpads, I shifted to a Apple IMAC G5 20", set up the Airport Express wireless network, plugged in the Shuffle, and synched my O2 XDAii. RSS, Tagging and Podcasting. Just bringing Web 2.0 to Australia.

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Google PageRank.ppt 1998


stretch it rach
Originally uploaded by redbarren.
Interesting, author : Larry Page.

posted by redbarren at 11:10 AM

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name: redbarren
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I DIDN'T BLOG FOR THREE MONTHS, INITIALLY BLAMING TWITTER THEN MY MOLESKINE. TRUTH IS, I WAS PLANNING TO COME BACK STRONGER, BETTER, FASTER, OK THIS ISN'T A KANYE WEST SONG.

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger

Add to My Yahoo! Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
    Gadget by LabPixies.com