Dont Mess with Patrick Scoble Snr oops Jnr
Patricks a kick ass young dude (he starts his blog with "I'm the son of a 40 year old blogger") that will never use Microsoft, untill he speaks to George Lucas and Bill Gates, and crosses to the Dark Side. Therein the Prequel : "I'm here at my uncle Tony's house right now and I'm useing his eMac to blog with and this thing is my test computer (for when I get a Mac) so I know what every thing looks like and stuff and I've came to this conclusion...it's slow, old, and slow. It's so old theres not a iTunes version past 3.1 that can get on this thing and there's no garageband. It's also very very slow so E is not very good for education unless you want too sit there for hours wating for something to load, though I did get Camino on here though and it's beautiful and blogger is better on this browser than Safari's version of it."



<< Home