The King is Dead. Long Live the King : Scoble isn't Blogging
Scobe's last post coming up on my connection (has he changed URL ? is he blogging only within MS or some closed wiki ?) is instructive. I Don't Think Molly is Molly. I think Robert is Molly and Molly isn't happy with Blogging. Well, it ain't Hollywood Kids, and Seattle is still just Seattle apart from that Kurt is God period.
Molly's had a rough few days cause of her blog
Molly Holzschlag: It's been a helluva few days.
I understand where Molly's coming from (she's feeling attacked because of reactions to her blog). This business just sucks sometimes and people forget you're human. They think they have the right to attack you personally just cause of what you write.
These people would never say this kind of stuff face-to-face but because it's on the Internet folks feel like they are allowed to be rude in ways they'd never think of being face-to-face.
One thing I notice is that most of the rudest are anonymous. I also discovered something else. The rudest ones are goons working on behalf of people or movements or, gasp, even other companies, and that they are trying to disrupt things by just being rude.
I also find that I'm not able to be human anymore -- I'm not having fun anymore. It's time to take some time away from the blog. Have a good week and, Molly, keep giving the world hell


<< Home