Blogebrity think Web Based RSS Readers Suck
And they are right, so I cant wait till November to show a totally different del.icio.us Recommendations meets flickr clusters and interestingness for RSS, anyway this is the quote from Blogebrity who "rang the chris pirillo show" (yes we launch one Nov 1 for free BTW) :
"I asked Chris about RSS readers; I currently use NewsGator Online , because I hate Outlook and thus all the readers that latch onto it. Anyway, without going into details ( e-mail me if you must know), I'm not happy with this service or with Bloglines, and I just might buy FeedDemon or a better version of NewsGator online. I'm really surprised no one has a better web-based RSS reader. Is there a developer in the house that could build me one in 6 months for under $500?"
"I asked Chris about RSS readers; I currently use NewsGator Online , because I hate Outlook and thus all the readers that latch onto it. Anyway, without going into details ( e-mail me if you must know), I'm not happy with this service or with Bloglines, and I just might buy FeedDemon or a better version of NewsGator online. I'm really surprised no one has a better web-based RSS reader. Is there a developer in the house that could build me one in 6 months for under $500?"



<< Home