A Diversified Entertainment Fund
Paris Hilton is not joking when she says she is a brand and a business. Go over to ifilm.com and watch this ad she has just done for the German YellowPages. Goes with the TVC's for Carl's Burgers. Plus she's on the Simple Life 2 with Kimberley Stewart. She is starring in House of Wax, a C-grade schlock summer film, which she also did a podcast for. She might be pregnant, goes out with someone with the same name, has been involved in some amateur film making, and I think she recorded an album. Now her mum's involved in crafting future Paris'. From tvgasm.com :
"It was with some trepidation that I fired up the TiVo for this week's "I Want to Be a Hilton" episode. As much as I couldn't stand the sniveling Yvette... As much as Ann hurt my head to watch... Now that they were gone, I wasn't sure the show would offer anymore of the type of conflict we've come to expect from reality TV. Yes, that ol' reality TV conundrum; the people you hate are often the same people who often make the show interesting. Once I settled in, though, I was soothed by the show's quaint use of sepia toned Manhattan-scapes and Roaring 20's tweakly ragtimey piano. "Ahhhhh, Kathy Hilton," I muttered as a smile crept across my face, "You are... So damn... Classy!" Sufficiently transported to the world of high society, I was ready to watch. Random Tvgasm Trivia: Which reality veteran's song did this recap's title come from? Answer after the jump. Why it's none other than Flava Flav, aka "Mr. Foofy Foo," from Public Enemy's album "It Takes a Nation of Millions to Hold Us Back."
"It was with some trepidation that I fired up the TiVo for this week's "I Want to Be a Hilton" episode. As much as I couldn't stand the sniveling Yvette... As much as Ann hurt my head to watch... Now that they were gone, I wasn't sure the show would offer anymore of the type of conflict we've come to expect from reality TV. Yes, that ol' reality TV conundrum; the people you hate are often the same people who often make the show interesting. Once I settled in, though, I was soothed by the show's quaint use of sepia toned Manhattan-scapes and Roaring 20's tweakly ragtimey piano. "Ahhhhh, Kathy Hilton," I muttered as a smile crept across my face, "You are... So damn... Classy!" Sufficiently transported to the world of high society, I was ready to watch. Random Tvgasm Trivia: Which reality veteran's song did this recap's title come from? Answer after the jump. Why it's none other than Flava Flav, aka "Mr. Foofy Foo," from Public Enemy's album "It Takes a Nation of Millions to Hold Us Back."



<< Home