Video Flash Love
Only 1 meg, pack of a size of cards, plays videos, can record podcasts/mp3, touch-ish screen, from i-river, I want it please.
How much and when I-River ? Don't tease me. I'm on the edge already as I need something that records MP3 and all podcasters mention Iriver. (and my Shuffle dont record, and I also want FM radio and a screen would be a luxury but not key !)
It's so hard to pick a device these days. None of them are perfect, but waiting is no play. But then you buy one and 6 months later you are justifying to yourself why (another) new device (you want) is for a different more serious, work related, actually productivity related benefit.
But it's just one night gadget lust.
Like a closet full of sneakers, previously loved and left.
If Apple can upgrade my Shuffle to record, that will keep me happy, as I love the 22 gram neck chain as I ride my bike.
How much and when I-River ? Don't tease me. I'm on the edge already as I need something that records MP3 and all podcasters mention Iriver. (and my Shuffle dont record, and I also want FM radio and a screen would be a luxury but not key !)
It's so hard to pick a device these days. None of them are perfect, but waiting is no play. But then you buy one and 6 months later you are justifying to yourself why (another) new device (you want) is for a different more serious, work related, actually productivity related benefit.
But it's just one night gadget lust.
Like a closet full of sneakers, previously loved and left.
If Apple can upgrade my Shuffle to record, that will keep me happy, as I love the 22 gram neck chain as I ride my bike.



<< Home