using voicemail is so babyboomer 10 years ago.
So Red Hill, after leading all day, got pipped by 3rd place Pearcedale by one point. After the Dees one pointer over the Lions, that's 2 matches in a row by one point. When the Red Hill Team was walking off there was almost a fight with the Pearcedale instigating yobs : "One point. Nice effort you Losers" to the retort : "You must be happy to live in Pearcedale".
Either way I 300% agree with Michael Arrington on Voicemail (and use the same techniques), and wish that Australian business culture would speed up to the rest of the world, and that Telstra wouldnt have exclusivity over SpinVox which is the only good solution (until a competitor partners with Optus please!), getting a person+algorithms to convert voicemail to emails. Maybe I really should be in SF/The Valley ?
TC : "Voicemail is dead. Please tell everyone so they’ll stop using it. When I first started out in the real world in the mid-nineties voicemail was an important productivity tool.. But now an increasing number of people are just plain avoiding voicemail.. It takes much longer to listen to a message than read it. And voicemail is usually outside of our typical workflow, making it hard to forward or reply to easily. Many people don’t bother setting up their voicemail accounts at all. Then there’s my favorite method, the one I use personally - let the message box get full and then don’t empty it."
Either way I 300% agree with Michael Arrington on Voicemail (and use the same techniques), and wish that Australian business culture would speed up to the rest of the world, and that Telstra wouldnt have exclusivity over SpinVox which is the only good solution (until a competitor partners with Optus please!), getting a person+algorithms to convert voicemail to emails. Maybe I really should be in SF/The Valley ?
TC : "Voicemail is dead. Please tell everyone so they’ll stop using it. When I first started out in the real world in the mid-nineties voicemail was an important productivity tool.. But now an increasing number of people are just plain avoiding voicemail.. It takes much longer to listen to a message than read it. And voicemail is usually outside of our typical workflow, making it hard to forward or reply to easily. Many people don’t bother setting up their voicemail accounts at all. Then there’s my favorite method, the one I use personally - let the message box get full and then don’t empty it."
<< Home