“What blogs have done to newspapers and magazines, I think companies like BlogTalkRadio can do to talk radio."
Was at my $5m Hastings Aquatic Centre Gym on that bit between The Monash, Cranbourne, and the Mornington Peninsula, known as Hastings. Anyway it's not my gym, and the place rox. Anyway, far away from Hastings, BlogTalkRadio got a similar amount of money, well $4.6M to reinvent radio, which used to be called podcasting.
NYT : “What blogs have done to newspapers and magazines, I think companies like BlogTalkRadio can do to talk radio. I don’t see how they can compete in a world where there is unlimited opportunity for people to communicate, and when you bring so many people into the conversation,” he said."
Wishing I was at Mtub, but got a 7am-ish tee time at Sandhurst Golf Club which I've wanted to play for ages, then some hard decisions are going to be made. Like where to get a coffee from. Who to shoot, u know, normal Friday lunch thing. He jokes, he jokes not, he jokes. Roulette.
NYT : “What blogs have done to newspapers and magazines, I think companies like BlogTalkRadio can do to talk radio. I don’t see how they can compete in a world where there is unlimited opportunity for people to communicate, and when you bring so many people into the conversation,” he said."
Wishing I was at Mtub, but got a 7am-ish tee time at Sandhurst Golf Club which I've wanted to play for ages, then some hard decisions are going to be made. Like where to get a coffee from. Who to shoot, u know, normal Friday lunch thing. He jokes, he jokes not, he jokes. Roulette.
<< Home