Embarrassing Avatar + Highly Commented Melbourne Vignette = Win One of 20 Silver Ipod Nanos @ nook.com.au
It's been amazing to watch the increasing micro-velocity of hyperlocal Melbourne as readers of Leader Newspaper and the curiousphere, jump on and give nook a test run. If I had any doubts about blogging at the local level (vs the tech blogging echo-chamber) they have been totally dispelled. OK, I was always a believer, but the proof is always in the pudding. From the first member to the millionth. Just another 999,932 to go....
Oh, and totally kewl that Nook.com.au, yum parent booty, have 20 silver ipod nanos to giveaway - 5 a week - for all u people that dont want to wait or pay for the iPhone. Why does Australia get pencilled in for 2008 btw ? And if it's $500 with a plan in the US, it will cost like $2k or so here if you use German car currency conversion costs to Australia.
To get silver nano jiggy and be one of those bunnies running around Albert Park with your byo nike pack etc (just dont hide a camera in your sneakers ok and strap it up to your body then get on a St Kilda Road Tram pretending the base station is a Cliff Richard Walkman), you will need and an embarrassing avatar and have something to share about your favourite Melbourne pub/cafe/isolated life event that happened within the region currently governed by Bracks Formerly Kennett that is of some use to the Nookerati. It's also good detox from Web 2.0. Who cares about the Iphone ?
Nook Ipod Nano Competition : "Five nanos will be given away each week to random nook members who have posted an entry, made a comment, posed a question, or uploaded an avatar (profile picture) at nook.com.au"
Oh, and totally kewl that Nook.com.au, yum parent booty, have 20 silver ipod nanos to giveaway - 5 a week - for all u people that dont want to wait or pay for the iPhone. Why does Australia get pencilled in for 2008 btw ? And if it's $500 with a plan in the US, it will cost like $2k or so here if you use German car currency conversion costs to Australia.
To get silver nano jiggy and be one of those bunnies running around Albert Park with your byo nike pack etc (just dont hide a camera in your sneakers ok and strap it up to your body then get on a St Kilda Road Tram pretending the base station is a Cliff Richard Walkman), you will need and an embarrassing avatar and have something to share about your favourite Melbourne pub/cafe/isolated life event that happened within the region currently governed by Bracks Formerly Kennett that is of some use to the Nookerati. It's also good detox from Web 2.0. Who cares about the Iphone ?
Nook Ipod Nano Competition : "Five nanos will be given away each week to random nook members who have posted an entry, made a comment, posed a question, or uploaded an avatar (profile picture) at nook.com.au"
I like small speakers-i like tall speakers
Walkin about with a head full of music
Casette in my pocket and Im gonna use it-stereo
-out on the street you know-woh oh woh...
Into the car go to work Im cruisin
I never think that Ill blow all my fuses
Traffic flows-into the breakfast show-woh oh woh...
Power from the needle to the plastic
A.m.-f.m. I feel so ecstatic now
Its music Ive found
And Im wired for sound
I was small boy who dont like his toys
I could not wait to get wired for sound
I met a girl and she told me she loved me
I said you love me then love means you must like what I like-
My music is dynamite-woh oh woh...
She said-Im not a girl you put on at a stand by
I am a girl who demands that her love is amplified
Switch in to overdrive-woh oh woh
Power from the needle to the plastic
A.m.-f.m. I feel so ecstatic now
Its music Ive found
And Im wired for sound
* get some cliff youtube love and just take it back.. let go... and feel it..
Walkin about with a head full of music
Casette in my pocket and Im gonna use it-stereo
-out on the street you know-woh oh woh...
Into the car go to work Im cruisin
I never think that Ill blow all my fuses
Traffic flows-into the breakfast show-woh oh woh...
Power from the needle to the plastic
A.m.-f.m. I feel so ecstatic now
Its music Ive found
And Im wired for sound
I was small boy who dont like his toys
I could not wait to get wired for sound
I met a girl and she told me she loved me
I said you love me then love means you must like what I like-
My music is dynamite-woh oh woh...
She said-Im not a girl you put on at a stand by
I am a girl who demands that her love is amplified
Switch in to overdrive-woh oh woh
Power from the needle to the plastic
A.m.-f.m. I feel so ecstatic now
Its music Ive found
And Im wired for sound
* get some cliff youtube love and just take it back.. let go... and feel it..
<< Home