Reality TV Script or Buyout Interview
Today on Reddit - The script writes itself really. Via MattSparkes.org :
Matt: So, I presume I can’t ask about money, and that everyone asks you that?
Alexis: Yes and yes. :)
Matt: I thought so. I presume that you’re not going to ever have any money worries again though?
Alexis: You know, I’ve been pretty fortunate growing up.
There are plenty of kids who had to worry about things like paying for school, etc., but all the parttime jobs I’ve worked have been for money that just ended up in my savings acct.
Matt: Fair enough, so you won’t be splurging then?
Alexis: But, hopefully, there won’t be any money worries in my future.
You know, there really isn’t much I need that I don’t already have.
I’m going to have to treat my mom to something though… just need to figure out what…..
BB : Then one of the other Reddit founders writes a nice little piece :
"I sat reloading TechCrunch, then wrote a script to do it for me. Finally the notice appeared, elaborating as time went on. Then I posted it to my blog and others to theirs. It started seeming real. Finally, I dashed downstairs to an ATM machine and asked it to print a slip with my balance. "Would you like anything else?" it asked. "No," I said, and grabbed the slip. The numbers were big; the money was there. I started grinning and dashed back to the apartment."
Matt: So, I presume I can’t ask about money, and that everyone asks you that?
Alexis: Yes and yes. :)
Matt: I thought so. I presume that you’re not going to ever have any money worries again though?
Alexis: You know, I’ve been pretty fortunate growing up.
There are plenty of kids who had to worry about things like paying for school, etc., but all the parttime jobs I’ve worked have been for money that just ended up in my savings acct.
Matt: Fair enough, so you won’t be splurging then?
Alexis: But, hopefully, there won’t be any money worries in my future.
You know, there really isn’t much I need that I don’t already have.
I’m going to have to treat my mom to something though… just need to figure out what…..
BB : Then one of the other Reddit founders writes a nice little piece :
"I sat reloading TechCrunch, then wrote a script to do it for me. Finally the notice appeared, elaborating as time went on. Then I posted it to my blog and others to theirs. It started seeming real. Finally, I dashed downstairs to an ATM machine and asked it to print a slip with my balance. "Would you like anything else?" it asked. "No," I said, and grabbed the slip. The numbers were big; the money was there. I started grinning and dashed back to the apartment."
<< Home