Japanese Quinella in Melbourne Cup
Coz I'm in Melbourne Oz, It's a Public Holiday.
But not in Sydney, hence fruitful discussions.
Only 7% of you are from Melbourne anyway.
So I dont have to worry about whether to work or enjoy race.
TV on in background, watched the last 2000 metres.
Japanese horses - 1 + 2, the quinella.
Back to the Macs, and a wakko pic from a non-ugly Ugly Betty.
When u got the cash and the views, you can just order catering and lease the projector.
Today just another day to get ahead, and make future retrospective sense of it.
Hollywood actors dont like TV, but I did stay up till 12am to watch Sopranos last night. Great fkg episode.
PaidContent and new head Mr Smith of CBS Interactive : "Back to M&A, how do you define a small deal? Smith: “Well, look, one of the things I was really worried about in this announcement that if people assume I’m just looking for the next YouTube that we’re not also looking to invest in larger deals. There’s no real way to define a small deal anymore, particularly in this market. There’s metrics. There’s headcounts. There’s valuations. There’s all kinds of ways to look at these things … We’re going to look for the technology and services that best fit us. We’re going to be looking to partner more than we’re going to be looking to acquire—and to take ownership positions.”
But not in Sydney, hence fruitful discussions.
Only 7% of you are from Melbourne anyway.
So I dont have to worry about whether to work or enjoy race.
TV on in background, watched the last 2000 metres.
Japanese horses - 1 + 2, the quinella.
Back to the Macs, and a wakko pic from a non-ugly Ugly Betty.
When u got the cash and the views, you can just order catering and lease the projector.
Today just another day to get ahead, and make future retrospective sense of it.
Hollywood actors dont like TV, but I did stay up till 12am to watch Sopranos last night. Great fkg episode.
PaidContent and new head Mr Smith of CBS Interactive : "Back to M&A, how do you define a small deal? Smith: “Well, look, one of the things I was really worried about in this announcement that if people assume I’m just looking for the next YouTube that we’re not also looking to invest in larger deals. There’s no real way to define a small deal anymore, particularly in this market. There’s metrics. There’s headcounts. There’s valuations. There’s all kinds of ways to look at these things … We’re going to look for the technology and services that best fit us. We’re going to be looking to partner more than we’re going to be looking to acquire—and to take ownership positions.”
<< Home