"The Google" is Xenu
George Bush and John Howard would make a very good couple. Here's one of those classic dugg/youtube'd microchunks;
HOST: I’m curious, have you ever googled anybody? Do you use Google?
BUSH: Occasionally. One of the things I’ve used on the Google is to pull up maps. It’s very interesting to see — I’ve forgot the name of the program — but you get the satellite, and you can — like, I kinda like to look at the ranch. It remind me of where I wanna be sometimes.
On a totally different tip, Fred Wilson linked to this post from HipMojo.com about (to be known now as) The Google possibly being bigger than Microsoft by 2010 (although it assumes google continues its growth and microsoft's market cap stays same even if revenue and profit continue to increase) I found the revenue growth stats quite interesting :
- 2002 revenues grew 409%
- 2003 revenues grew 234%
- 2004 revenues grew 118%
- 2005 revenues grew 92%
- 2006 look like they will be growing at least by 70%.
"While Google is anything but mature, one can tell that its revenues are growing, but at a slower rate. We can estimate that its 2007 revenues can grow by 50%, 2008 revenues can grow by 40%, and thereafter, the company’s revenues will grow at some 30% annual clip...What’s the first thing you’re taught in finance class? Historical performance does not guarantee future performance. So there is no guarantee that Google can maintain growth rates of 70%, 50%, 40% and 25% in 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010... We said that given our projected growth in revenue, Google can make $34 billion by 2010. We know that the entire US online ad market is set to fetch $25 billion to $32 billion in America alone."
hehe, the Australian equivalent would be when will ninemsn be worth more than Ch 9 : or when ninemsn will be bigger than seek; or when Google Australia is worth more than Ch 9 and even PBL Media, and most relevantly Sensis ! (their need to double revenue isn't just for Sol's fun) Anyway growth is good. More search terms; More revenue; More earnings. Less chance of industry bubble collapse. The Google + Xenu are happy.
HOST: I’m curious, have you ever googled anybody? Do you use Google?
BUSH: Occasionally. One of the things I’ve used on the Google is to pull up maps. It’s very interesting to see — I’ve forgot the name of the program — but you get the satellite, and you can — like, I kinda like to look at the ranch. It remind me of where I wanna be sometimes.
On a totally different tip, Fred Wilson linked to this post from HipMojo.com about (to be known now as) The Google possibly being bigger than Microsoft by 2010 (although it assumes google continues its growth and microsoft's market cap stays same even if revenue and profit continue to increase) I found the revenue growth stats quite interesting :
- 2002 revenues grew 409%
- 2003 revenues grew 234%
- 2004 revenues grew 118%
- 2005 revenues grew 92%
- 2006 look like they will be growing at least by 70%.
"While Google is anything but mature, one can tell that its revenues are growing, but at a slower rate. We can estimate that its 2007 revenues can grow by 50%, 2008 revenues can grow by 40%, and thereafter, the company’s revenues will grow at some 30% annual clip...What’s the first thing you’re taught in finance class? Historical performance does not guarantee future performance. So there is no guarantee that Google can maintain growth rates of 70%, 50%, 40% and 25% in 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010... We said that given our projected growth in revenue, Google can make $34 billion by 2010. We know that the entire US online ad market is set to fetch $25 billion to $32 billion in America alone."
hehe, the Australian equivalent would be when will ninemsn be worth more than Ch 9 : or when ninemsn will be bigger than seek; or when Google Australia is worth more than Ch 9 and even PBL Media, and most relevantly Sensis ! (their need to double revenue isn't just for Sol's fun) Anyway growth is good. More search terms; More revenue; More earnings. Less chance of industry bubble collapse. The Google + Xenu are happy.
<< Home