Sunday, February 19, 2006

Fixing Out of Date Ipods for Idiots in Malvern


MacBook Pro Box
Originally uploaded by andrewe.
Remember, in retail, the customer is always wrong, but its too much energy to go against the flow. So I was just checking thru the gnoos index as I'm seeming to do on Sundays (The 7th Holy Day n'all) and laughed at this post, because I have a sneaking suspicion it's where I bought my Imac and took it back for repair. (dead keyboard, dog killed the speakers/sound) Also my Ipod shuffle has been dead for 2 weeks and I've been waiting for a Ipod with Video black 30g for 3 weeks, oh and there's a slim box'd macbook pro at Apple's head office, first pics :) Nice'n'slim. The usr/src/decryption - This job would be great with no customers Blog : "The first 2 hours of work was full of people bringing in iPods to repair. Not one fucking sale. Just "My iPod isn't working" x10. As soon as we opened, a customer came in to complain about how this is his 5th iPod and he's very pissed off. Understandable, but do I make the fucking iPod? No asshat, Apple does. I just sell the damn things. Actually, no, I'm the dude in charge of quality control on Apple's production line and I purposely sent you dud iPods. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOUR IPOD AND YOU WANT TO COMPLAIN, CALL UP APPLE FOR FUCKS SAKE. What the fuck am I supposed to do? Pick up the big red phone with the direct line to Steve Jobs and tell him "Mr. J. H. Areshole in Malvern has a complaint about his malfunctioning iPod. If you could just take care of those failing iPods, that'd be great. Cheers Steve." Listening to the freqnasty mix on J's. (click on latest stream)