I Could Have Bought $4k Ipod Speakers
Forget Jason Calacanis or some of the rich mid-level Yahoo senior execs using $300 headphones (they've been around for ever and are a must !! I use some DJ-Sony model) How about some $4k Ipod speakers with the proceeds of your 128% 2005 increase from your Apple stockholdings ? Ironically, in the real audiophile world, $4k is nothing. Add a zero for entry level setup for high end audio. I dont see good things for the high end music hardware market unless it starts doing new speaker/amp/etc product development for PC/Mac. Im using basic JBL Creatures 2 (black to complement Imac/Ibook white) and the sound rocks. I dont use my stereo setup anymore :( (I paid $175 Aussie / $130 US - probably double US price !!!) Anyway, I want, I want - Do they come in black ? "These speakers feature an aluminum-encased amplifier housing four powerful Class-A tubes. By using analog tubes as opposed to digital electronics, these speakers are able to generate warm, low-octave sound that is virtually distortion free."
<< Home